As the only truly national commercial and industrial property brokerage in South Africa, nobody knows the market like we do. It’s this in-depth insight into the needs and challenges relating to property brokering that sets us apart when it comes to property management.
We understand what it takes to find the right space. How to attract the right tenants, and manage the numerous administration and compliance requirements that come with it.
Whether you’re a property owner or landlord, our experienced team has the tools and expertise to take the hassle out of managing your property, increase occupancy rates and secure long-term value for your investment.
YOUR PROPERTY OUR EXPERTISE
Every property under our care is meticulously managed through the correct channels and compliance procedures by our highly experienced team. We also employ advanced property management software to provide a truly seamless digital experience for landlords and tenants like.
Our property management expertise includes:
- Detailed financial reporting, budget analysis and billing
- Day-to-day administration
- Maintenance and utilities management
- Space and Lease management
- Tenant/Owner relationship management
- Adherence to industry best practices
- Marketing and advertising
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
When it comes to leasing your commercial property, there are a large number of responsibilities to take into account. From keeping track of operating costs and outsourcing sub-contractors to managing risk, facilities management and a host of compliance requirements, managing your property is a complex undertaking.
At Warehouse Finder, we provide specialised consulting services to calculate the best model to suit your exact needs and provide an end-to-end property management solution.
- Leases - Our experienced Letting Consultants compile legally-binding lease agreements that protect the interests of both the landlord and tenant. These leases clearly outline the handling of rental payments and collections, increases, deposits, maintenance issues and damage claims amongst others.
- Finance - Rent is collected at the beginning of the month in terms of the lease agreement. This rental income is then electronically transferred to your nominated bank account. We can also arrange payments on your behalf regarding levies, insurance and other finances.
- Tenant Screening - We screen all prospective tenants by conducting thorough credit and reference checks before signing a lease agreement.
- Marketing - We target potential tenants through a variety of media channels to find the right tenants or your property and increase occupancy rates quickly.
- Accountability - We operate transparently and adhere to all regulatory and compliance standards. An advanced energy assessment, monitoring and environmental sustainability are also managed appropriately. Strict occupational health, safety and security standards provide complete peace of mind.
- Repairs and Maintenance - Should your property require any maintenance or repair work, we will arrange, track and manage the entire process. This includes anything from plumbing, electrical and painting to various other repairs within the parameters of the mandate signed with the property owner.
- Inspections We conduct pre- and post-occupancy inspections of rented properties. Should any restorations be required, we will source the best quotes and oversee the work. Costs incurred will be offset against the deposit balance as required.